We offer the following training courses:
- DHC 8 Q400 theoretical and practical type rating,
- DHC 8 Q400 theoretical and practical type rating instructor TRI(A) course,
- DHC 8 Q400 theoretical and practical synthetic flight instructor SFI (A) course,
- EMB 170/190 theoretical and practical type rating,
- Multi Crew Cooperation MCC(A) Course; theory and practice,
- Initial safety training for candidates applying for cabin crew attestations issued in accordance with Part-CC, pursuant to Decision ULC-LOL-5/0773-0126/07/15;
- First aid training for cabin crew,
- Fire and smoke training for cabin crew,
- Crew Resource Management (CRM) Initial Training,
- Crew Resource Management Instructor (CRMI) Training,
- Crew Resource Management Instructor (CRMI) Refresher,
- Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) initial and recurrent training,
- Air Law and PART-FCL Regulations,
- ICAO Level 4 English Language course for pilots,
- Aviation Phraseology in English.
Our training programs are consistent with international aviation regulations (PART-FCL, PART-CC, PART-ORA) and EASA requirements.
The scope of the courses may be standard or tailored to Customer’s needs.
ALL4JETS cooperates with a large group of well-known and experienced aviation professionals, such as TR/ SF instructors, safety and evacuation procedures instructors, CRM instructors who are also active pilots, stewards, engineers, aviation security specialists, as well as with other personnel of widely understood aviation specialization.
Classes may be conducted in Polish, English and Russian and are held at our premises or at location of Customer’s choice.
ALL4JETS Approved Training Organization (ATO) also cooperates with other ATOs.
ALL4JETS has been entered to the Registry of Training Organizations of Voivodship Labor Office in Warsaw under the No. 2.14/00048/2016
Please contact us for more details.