ALL4JETS Consultant Position
- Bachelors or Master in Aeronautical or Aviation technical University/College, or Aircraft Maintenance license (both conditions can be replaced with 10 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance environment).
- Working knowledge in CAMO.
- Min 3-5 year’s experience in delivery/ redelivery of an aircraft projects handling or involvement.
- Experience in documentation review onsite or remote and delivery binder’s preparation.
- Sound knowledge in Aircraft Statues verifications and compare with DFPs (HT, LLPs, LDND, SB, AD and D&B etc.,).
- Knowledge to interpret MPD tasks and implement the changes in AMP.
- Experience in any Aviation software (AMOS, TRAX, OASES etc.,).
- Well know with the aircraft systems and how they operate in different phases.
- Experience in aircraft physical condition inspections.
- General familiarization (Level-1) of any two types of aircrafts.
- Knowledge in aviation regulations, especially in continuing airworthiness requirements.
- Good skills in MS Office software.
- Ability to understand and execute aircraft lease (re)delivery conditions.
There below would be an extra asset
- License in Aircraft maintenance and type trainings of aircrafts.
- Involved in C-check technical representation from Airline or Lessor side.
What we offer
- Freelance contract for indefinite period,
- Renumeration according to man-day of work performed,
- Bonus commission scheme,
- Onsite and remote project opportunities,
- Global ad hoc projects possible,
- Being part of fast growing company,
- Discounts for training and courses at ALL4JETS (e-learning, DLS, stationary Part-147).